Our Mission Statement

As a family of servants of God, we seek to Glorify Him by offering our lives as living sacrifices, being intentional about engaging people with Christ and the Gospel, and using the talents and training He has given us through grace to proclaim the Gospel of Grace to those near and far.

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

{September} Photo Round-up

I really have not meant to let this blogging thing get away from me.  :)  One of my New Year's resolutions is to do weekly updates like I did for 2012.

Anywhoooo…. Here is September (in photos… because I don't really remember much of it.) ;)

We {finally} have our dog!  Piper Maxine Sheets joined our family at the beginning of September.  She is a miniature schnauzer from south of Glasgow.





We love her!




Gideon started playing "fitba" for his school team.  Go Meethill Sharks!

It's starting to feel more like home now that we have our own stuff… and our photos… and a new sofa. :)



Naomi and I are taking advantage of some inexpensive canvases here in town and having craft days.  These are our unicorns. 

Claudia sent me PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE!  Let the autumn commence!


I have a whole post dedicated to Gideon's Baptism!!!!

School photos (which I thought was the day before… the day I had them all in their best uniforms and their hair done… momma-fail)

We didn't order any, but these are the proofs. ;)


More Piper as she grows from a tiny puppy into a dog.  (She's massive now!)


She didn't like the little pen we made for her.

Annie and Tanja took some photos of the kids while they were at Club on Monday nights.



We celebrated CJ and Megan's birthday...



goofed off...



Had a girls' night with the teens and young adults...




We celebrated Sam's Birthday...




More Monday Night class photos...



The church Social...




And Jr and I didn't make a fuss about our Anniversary or his birthday, because we headed to Rome at the beginning of October… but that's a different post.
~Daisha

No comments: