Our Mission Statement

As a family of servants of God, we seek to Glorify Him by offering our lives as living sacrifices, being intentional about engaging people with Christ and the Gospel, and using the talents and training He has given us through grace to proclaim the Gospel of Grace to those near and far.

Friday, January 8, 2010

Help a girl out...

I'd love to win some free hats from this store on Etsy.com.

They are adorable.

I'm actually working out a deal where the owner/artist is sending me a hat to use in Naomi's 2 yr. portraits in exchange for cross advertising.

Well, I'm going to start advertising now b/c she is running a promotion to help get her facebook page to have more fans.

The more people I refer to her site who become fans and leave a message that they were referred by me, the better chance I have of getting more hats. (And what better way to stock up on photography props than to get them for free, right?) :)

So... sign into your fb account, type in:

Heartsmiles.etsy.com

become a fan and leave a comment mentioning I sent you.

Thanks!

I appreciate it.
Check out her shop here.

1 comment: