Our Mission Statement

As a family of servants of God, we seek to Glorify Him by offering our lives as living sacrifices, being intentional about engaging people with Christ and the Gospel, and using the talents and training He has given us through grace to proclaim the Gospel of Grace to those near and far.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Just Wondering...

I've been trying to brainstorm ideas on how to help earn some income from home while JR is in school.

I have taught myself a lot about Blogger blog customization (if you hadn't noticed by the ever-changing look of our family blog).

Would anyone be interested in me doing a completely custom look for your blog (for a reasonable rate)? This would include a background, header, favicon.

Leave a comment here if you'd be interested.

Thanks.
Daisha

1 comment:

David, Deborah, Abigail, Anna Jane and Aleah said...

I have always loved the way your blog looks. We would be interested, depending on the rate and how we would pay you from here (paypal?) I like to change my blog with the seasons, so you might want to consider if it is possible for people to change their own blogs once you have designed them or have them continue to pay you to change it for them (a bit more income for you). Something like that. Keep me posted.