Our Mission Statement

As a family of servants of God, we seek to Glorify Him by offering our lives as living sacrifices, being intentional about engaging people with Christ and the Gospel, and using the talents and training He has given us through grace to proclaim the Gospel of Grace to those near and far.

Friday, September 18, 2009

Boys Trompin' Through the Woods

JR and G went on a walk today. G took our old camera along. Sometimes he talks about wanting to be "a photography". And when I handed him the camera, he told me he was going to take a picture of himself like he saw me doing last week. (Did I put my self-portrait up here? ... I don't think I did. It's my new fb profile picture.)

Here's the slide show of G's photos. I haven't edited them at all. They are as he shot them. :)



Is it just me, or are some of his shots really cute? I'm diggin' the one of his shoes (except for the camera strap hanging down in the photo. :)

2 comments:

Kim Hodges said...

Johnathan loves to take pictures, too. I think it's fascinating to catch a glimpse of the world through their eyes!

Kathryn said...

What cracks me up are the times I take my friend's daughter's photo, and she comes right over and wants to see herself on the little screen on the back of the camera. These digital days are waaaaaaay better than when we actually had to wait to get photos developed!