Our Mission Statement

As a family of servants of God, we seek to Glorify Him by offering our lives as living sacrifices, being intentional about engaging people with Christ and the Gospel, and using the talents and training He has given us through grace to proclaim the Gospel of Grace to those near and far.

Monday, September 21, 2009

Funny Thing

Gideon has started taking naps again(!!!) because the kids have been getting up a lot earlier than they did in Tally :(.

Today, as I was cuddling with Naomi, Gideon went over to the love seat and fell asleep.

Naomi woke up and went over to him. Now, I didn't see it happen, but he fell off the love seat. I checked on him and he confirmed he fell and I told him that it was funny.

He proceeded to laugh for 5 min. and then fell back to sleep on the floor.

That is where he is at this moment.

That kid cracks me up.

No comments: