Our Mission Statement

As a family of servants of God, we seek to Glorify Him by offering our lives as living sacrifices, being intentional about engaging people with Christ and the Gospel, and using the talents and training He has given us through grace to proclaim the Gospel of Grace to those near and far.

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

CARS!!!

So JR told me to give up on getting the snow video on the blog. Our computer just isn't up to the challenge. (sorry, folks)

For a long time now, Gideon has enjoyed playing with his cars at the window. He lines up the cars as if they are in a traffic jam or as if they are in a parking lot.

I snapped some pics of him this afternoon. I apologize for the blurriness. I didn't realize until I uploaded them that there was a smudge on the lens. But I put the pictures up anyway b/c I have a cute kid. (who may be displaying early signs of OCD) :)

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Deborah said...

He's not OCD! He's just organized. I happen to find that very attractive in a man!

Gideon is just adorable. That smile could light up a room!

Tiffany said...

Agreed - he's not OCD. He's just reflecting the fact that he was born in the D.C. Beltway!