Our Mission Statement

As a family of servants of God, we seek to Glorify Him by offering our lives as living sacrifices, being intentional about engaging people with Christ and the Gospel, and using the talents and training He has given us through grace to proclaim the Gospel of Grace to those near and far.

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Grandpa's Visit

JR's dad, Keith, came down for a visit the past few days. Here Gideon is "bonking" him.

It was good to see him. And Gideon enjoyed getting to play with his Grandpa. (The last time we'd seen him was when he helped us pack up the moving truck 11 months ago.)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Great pictures! It looks like you all had a very nice visit.

Nicole said...

I'm glad you guys are into the Dave. Obviously we are way into it, the only debt we have is our house. I couldn't imagine having to pay for all the baby stuff out of pocket. I remember almost having a heart attack when I saw the statements for Braedon's stay in the NICU. Thankfully he was born while I was still under my school insurance, which totally rocked.

Random note: saw on your wishlist the double stroller. Recently purchased (and, sadly, blogged about) a double for the young one and my niece. We really like it.