Our Mission Statement

As a family of servants of God, we seek to Glorify Him by offering our lives as living sacrifices, being intentional about engaging people with Christ and the Gospel, and using the talents and training He has given us through grace to proclaim the Gospel of Grace to those near and far.

Friday, February 18, 2011

Naomi's 3rd Birthday Party

Naomi's 3rd Birthday Party was "Hello, Kitty" themed. Instead of doing my normal cupcakes, I decided (since I wasn't doing much other decorating for our small party) to make her a "Hello, Kitty" cake.

DSC_0003

With the left over cake (left from cutting out the shape) I made Cake Balls with an "N" in chocolate. Naomi loved the cake. And I'm told (by people who went back for seconds) that the cake was delicious.

We got a great surprise when Aunt Claudia
DSC_0066
and cousin Kaden showed up for the celebration.
DSC_0041
Claudia did a great job documenting the surprise with her camera over on her blog.

Naomi enjoyed all of the attention and the gifts. Since we only invited one little friend for Naomi, I got them matching sunglasses as their party favors. Here Sydney King and Naomi are modeling their "BFF glasses".
DSC_0073

For more photos from the party, watch this:

2 comments:

Christine Parker said...

Naomi's bday party pics are not showing up on my laptop. Boohooo!! Do I need a plug-in or some sort of thingy?

Daisha said...

Christine-- If you were able to see G's slide-show you should be able to see this one. Sorry!