Our Mission Statement

As a family of servants of God, we seek to Glorify Him by offering our lives as living sacrifices, being intentional about engaging people with Christ and the Gospel, and using the talents and training He has given us through grace to proclaim the Gospel of Grace to those near and far.

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Honorable Mention!!

Thursday several of you got an e-mail from me asking you to help me pick an image to enter into a contest for The Light Workshop.

Well, the results came out this afternoon and my photo wasn't mentioned. I was taking this pretty well. There WERE over 700 entries after all.

But I just got an e-mail from the "teacher" of the e-course that read:
OH OH ..... so many entries .. I put my favs into folders this one some how ended up on my desk top. Your image was going under honorable mention! 150.00 off workshop fee , for my mistake I will offer you half off workshop fee! Thank you !

Dee

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!? WHOOO HOOOO!!

This is the image:
spring-Naomi-5


Photobucket

5 comments:

Kelli said...

yay!!! great job!!! :)

April said...

Hooray! That is wonderful, Daisha! I enjoy seeing the pics you take...and your cute kids, too! :) Congrats.

Debra said...

I am so proud of you!!

RPorche said...

Congrats!

emily said...

aw! i'm so glad!!!!!!!! you are gifted. :)