Our Mission Statement

As a family of servants of God, we seek to Glorify Him by offering our lives as living sacrifices, being intentional about engaging people with Christ and the Gospel, and using the talents and training He has given us through grace to proclaim the Gospel of Grace to those near and far.

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Snaps of Gideon

Gideon's party was today and I managed to lose ALL 200 pictures. Luckily Kristen took a few. I'll get those pics up later.

And tonight, for some shooting practice with my new camera (which, btw, is not named "bokeh", bokeh is a photography term), I took some pictures of Gideon. I may use these as his 3 yr. shots. But I may try cleaning him up and putting him in a different shirt for a more "formal" look. We'll see...

But, here you go.

3 comments:

Kelli said...

i'm so sorry you lost all the pictures! that is a huge bummer. but you do have some good shots here! i especially like the one with the flag. :) can't wait to see more pictures!

Kim Hodges said...

Really good, Daisha.

Tiffany said...

ewww... bummer. One of my biggest fears is losing pictures from a photo shoot! My favorite picture in this slide show is where Gideon is looking into the distance with the flag in the background. :) great!