Our Mission Statement

As a family of servants of God, we seek to Glorify Him by offering our lives as living sacrifices, being intentional about engaging people with Christ and the Gospel, and using the talents and training He has given us through grace to proclaim the Gospel of Grace to those near and far.

Saturday, January 24, 2009

True Womanhood

Wimpy theology makes wimpy women.

--John Piper



JR is something of a sermon junkie. And one of his favorite preachers is John Piper.

He sent me a link from work the other day, and a similar link showed up on the "Titus2talk" blog that I have linked from this one.

So I checked it out. You should too.

In Piper's talk, he references the True Woman Manifesto. I suggest you check that out as well.

I pray that the biblical examples written so eloquently in this manifesto will inspire me to be more fully the woman God is calling me to be.

I pray that for you as well, my friend.
-Daisha

No comments: