Our Mission Statement

As a family of servants of God, we seek to Glorify Him by offering our lives as living sacrifices, being intentional about engaging people with Christ and the Gospel, and using the talents and training He has given us through grace to proclaim the Gospel of Grace to those near and far.

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Overload of Cuteness

Well, the storms have had this unexpected result: 4 laptops under one roof. So, while I have all the different computers I need to get pictures and video on the blog, I will.

Here's a slide-show of what has gone on since the last time I posted pictures.



And here is some video I took the other morning. Naomi crawls and Gideon "counts" and "spells his name". He wasn't in a cooperative mood. :( The computer that has the video editing program no longer has sound, so I have no idea what is really going on in the clips I put together.

No comments: