Our Mission Statement

As a family of servants of God, we seek to Glorify Him by offering our lives as living sacrifices, being intentional about engaging people with Christ and the Gospel, and using the talents and training He has given us through grace to proclaim the Gospel of Grace to those near and far.

Saturday, August 16, 2008

New Design

Hello, those of you who still check our family blog. :)

I don't have pictures of my adorable kids for you b/c I'm at Debby's and I forgot to download them to our computer, edit them in Picasa, upload them to our external hard-drive, and download them to a computer with internet access, and upload them to the site. (see what a hassle?)

But I have re-done the design for our blog. JR felt like the one I did before was beautiful, but really girly. And I couldn't disagree.

Plus, this one feels like the beginning of school to me... so it seems appropriate.

I saw some great "papers" with Fall colors, so, I may decorate the blog like I would a home, for the holidays. :)

I don't have all the blog links that I used to here on this computer, so if you'd like your blog linked from my blog, leave the address in the comments and I'll add it to the Blogstalking list.

I like this new feature that Blogger is providing where you can see when the latest post was. Cool beans. :)

Well... that's all for now.
-Daisha

2 comments:

April said...

Hey Daisha! I like your new blog...perhaps I should update ours sometime soon, too. I love the idea of changing the background seasonally! :)

Hannah said...

I like the new look. Guess I have to actually reply to be put on your list.

Can't wait to see you in a month!!!