Our Mission Statement

As a family of servants of God, we seek to Glorify Him by offering our lives as living sacrifices, being intentional about engaging people with Christ and the Gospel, and using the talents and training He has given us through grace to proclaim the Gospel of Grace to those near and far.

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Our Debt Free Call

As we told you in the story here, Daisha and I completed baby step #2 of the Dave Ramsey plan; which means we are now completely debt free. The show then sent us an audio clip of our call to his show in February so without further ado, here it is. (It's a little over 3 minutes). Oh and for some reason this only works with Internet Explorer (IE) so if you're a loyal Firefox user like we are you'll have to take a gulp and use IE for this because apparently there is not plugin to make it work with Firefox. If you know of one, feel free to inform us!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job guys! It's encouraging to hear that you did it! Chuck and I are DR fans too and are working toward being able to make that call. We're working to get the school loans paid and we'll be done. Thanks for sharing!

Sarah said...

Congrats, Daisha & JR! I'm so jealous! We're still on Baby Step #2, so I can't wait until the day we get to make that same phone call!

~Sarah (Pace) Chaffin

Nicole said...

I'm so proud of you guys! I had planned on listening that day and got busy, so I'm glad you have me a second chance! Now the fun really begins!

Janay said...

How cool that they sent you the audio link! Thanks for posting -- I tried to listen for you, but did it on the wrong day. Even though I have a college degree sometimes I can't read well...

Regarding Firefox/IE:
While in the Firefox browser at the bottom of your screen there is a little FF symbol. If you left-click it, it will render the page as if you are in IE but without leaving FF. I was able to listen to the clip without opening IE itself. It's a cool feature that I use on rare occasion when FF doesn't do what I want. Maybe you knew that, maybe not. It was something I accidentally discovered one day...