Our Mission Statement

As a family of servants of God, we seek to Glorify Him by offering our lives as living sacrifices, being intentional about engaging people with Christ and the Gospel, and using the talents and training He has given us through grace to proclaim the Gospel of Grace to those near and far.

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Gideon's been "Tagged" (20 Monthabirthday)

I don't usually accept the challenges of being "tagged" on other blogs. But I haven't been tagged this time. Gideon has.

8 Things about Gideon.

1. "Trucks... Car!!!! Truck" (Cars and Trucks are some of my favorite things to spot and play with. I've also discovered a new show on TV called "Bigfoot Presents Meteor and his Monster Truck Friends". It has taken the place of "Curious George" as my favorite show.)

2. "Na-Na" (Pretty soon my little sister, Naomi, will finally be born. I like to go in her room and point to her clothes. I give her kisses when I take my nap and go to bed. And when I want to hold her Big Bird while I watch Sesame Street, I have to ask for permission.)

3. "Rfff, Rfff, Shhh!" (I love "buppies" and "daws". I know that when they bark, I'm supposed to tell them to "Shhhh!")

4. "Hello! Hi!" (Talking on the phone is something that I always get a kick out of. I will talk anyone's ear off... even if they are a wrong number. I don't even have to have a real phone. Anything about the size of Momma' phone works for me.)

5. "Dexter, Da-son, Hudson!!!" (I love to head to church. I know I will see my friends there. I also get to learn about "Jesus".)

6. "Off." (I like to point out if something, like a light or a fan, is off or on. I like to display my brilliance.)

7. "Nanana", "Cracker", "ceeal" (Every morning for breakfast I have a banana and cereal. If I haven't had my fill, I ask for a "cracker".)

8. "Ba-bye" (Every Sunday during worship service there is a "kid's contribution". I love this part of the service because I get to walk up and put my money in a bucket. Last Sunday, I came back to sit with my family... but I walked up the wrong aisle. So Daddy had to come and get me. As we walked back to our seats, I got to say "ba-bye" to the entire church family. I LOVED all of the attention.)

(Well, there you have it... in Gideon's "own words".)

I can't believe he's 20 months old already. Time sure flies.

No comments: