Our Mission Statement

As a family of servants of God, we seek to Glorify Him by offering our lives as living sacrifices, being intentional about engaging people with Christ and the Gospel, and using the talents and training He has given us through grace to proclaim the Gospel of Grace to those near and far.

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Online Baby Pool


Well, this has been on our blog for a bit, but it's kind of out-of-the-way at the bottom.

So, JR thought I should bring this up and highlight it.

Enter a guess. We'll see who's closest and the winner will get "Mad Props". (yes, that's it... no cash is involved) However, I guess you'd also be entitled to bragging rites.

Some info that could come in handy:

My actual due-date is: Feb. 10
Since it is a scheduled c-section, we can schedule it a week early.
Gideon was born at week 36 due to my PIH.
Gideon weighed 7lbs. 5 ozs. as a premie.

Ok, that's all the info you get.

Have fun!
Daisha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't find your email address. Can you shoot it to me please?

kickingatthedarkness(at)gmail(dot)com

Tiffany said...

Just for the record -- in trying to up my guess of Naomi's weight, I managed to have her listed as a bor rather than a girl. Yeah. Sorry about that. For the sake of the pool, I definitely want a girl vote registered.