Our Mission Statement

As a family of servants of God, we seek to Glorify Him by offering our lives as living sacrifices, being intentional about engaging people with Christ and the Gospel, and using the talents and training He has given us through grace to proclaim the Gospel of Grace to those near and far.

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Halloween Video

A few things to watch for...

1. un-prompted Thank You's from the Shark

2. people's reaction to him

3. G pointing out a "car"

4. Making a match from his pumpkin bucket and a jack-0-lantern (this kid loves making matches)

5. Over-all adorableness (remember... it's a word) :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is too cute! He somewhat reminds me of ET... not his looks but is wobble. LOVE!

Tiffany said...

SO GREAT! I love the last picture -- and the music.

BTW - were you all the ones who picked all of the KitKats out of my candy bowl? Since I had to teach, I just left a bowl on the stool on my porch and when I got home around 9:30, it was still full of peanut butter cups, but every last Kit-Kate had been picked out. It made me laugh out loud and I was just curious if you were the culprit.