Our Mission Statement

As a family of servants of God, we seek to Glorify Him by offering our lives as living sacrifices, being intentional about engaging people with Christ and the Gospel, and using the talents and training He has given us through grace to proclaim the Gospel of Grace to those near and far.

Monday, April 23, 2007

Computer troubles...

So, I guess I have too many pics and videos of Gideon on our computer. They are taking up too much space and it's giving our computer problems.

I have not forsaken the blog world. I am aware of the fact that I owe a development report about my son, and a report about the vacation JR and I went on without him.

I DID upload some of the pics from my trip with JR to Tampa onto the web. Click here.

I will post later.

Daisha

3 comments:

crazykarl7 said...

You can upload pictures to picasa.google.com. They give you a GB of space..

Kelli said...

we missed you!! and the pics of you guys in tampa look awesome! i can't wait to hear all about it and about gideon! :)

Cheryl said...

I really like your hair that length. It's super cute!