Our Mission Statement

As a family of servants of God, we seek to Glorify Him by offering our lives as living sacrifices, being intentional about engaging people with Christ and the Gospel, and using the talents and training He has given us through grace to proclaim the Gospel of Grace to those near and far.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Claudia and Ryan's Wedding

We are back from the wedding.

Gideon and I flew up on Tues. and JR drove on Friday. The flights went well. Apparently Gideon loves to fly. He was really cute looking out the window.

Due to the hectic nature of my responsibilities as mother (of a sick child) and "Best Lady" (aka: Matron of Honor) I didn't take the time to take a lot of pictures. However, I did take 26 the morning of the wedding. So I put together a slide-show of Claudia's bridal room and all of us getting ready.

The wedding itself was a beautiful tesitment to God and His two faithful servants: Ryan and Claudia Porche.

I've got more to post on other topics, but this will do for now.
-Daisha
Enjoy the slide-show.
Oh, and check it: Under "Blogstalking" you'll notice that "Almost-Uncle-Ryan" has been changed to "Uncle Ryan."

5 comments:

Kelli said...

gorgeous! claudia looked beautiful and so did you! and of course, gideon was very handsome. :) can't wait to see more.

Tiffany said...

Love these!!! I've been dying to hear about the wedding. (Also, I need Claudia's address when you get a chance.) By the way -- was the very pregnant Jess Risinger (nee Krinks) her photographer for this, too, or was that just for the engagement shots?

Oh yeah -- and do you have Hannah in tow now? I want to make sure I get to see her when I'm in town on Sunday.

Anonymous said...

Gideon looks very dapper in his outfit. :)

Jill said...

I'm so excited for your sister and Ryan!! Funny how I figured out that this past weekend was their wedding...I read Mike Cope's blog every day and he was talking about going to Searcy to perform a wedding for an Abilene boy and a Searcy girl who live in Memphis. It just clicked with me and I knew it had to be Claudia. Everyone looked amazing...can't wait to see more pics!

RPorche said...

Thanks, Daisha. Claudia and I sang along with the song and laughed again. Fun times!

A thousand thanks for all that you and JR contributed to the wedding planning and wedding weekend. Everything was very, very special and we are grateful!