Our Mission Statement

As a family of servants of God, we seek to Glorify Him by offering our lives as living sacrifices, being intentional about engaging people with Christ and the Gospel, and using the talents and training He has given us through grace to proclaim the Gospel of Grace to those near and far.

Friday, December 29, 2006

Christmastime with the Sheets

We had a great Christmas! I've put together a special slide-show for the occasion. Be sure to stick around for the surprise at the end.

And here's a special shout out to my Grandpa Blob... I mean, Blog... no, I mean Grandpa BOB! (Thanks for faithfully reading the "Blob".) ;)

5 comments:

Kelli said...

awesome video! i got teary listening to gideon laugh. isn't that the best sound in the world?! we love and miss you guys.

Brett, April, Caden, Corban & Eden said...

well done daisha! seeing his little personality was awesome, thanks.

HUF Fall 2000 seems so far away when i watch stuff like that...

BTW the word "stinky" throws me into fits of uproarious laughter as well... draw whatever conclusions you would like from that little tidbit...

Brett

Jill said...

what a precious little laugh! i love it! i have to tell you, though, that for some reason i thought you were going to be announcing at the end of the video that you were expecting baby #2 :)! miss you!

Tiffany said...

Loved the show! The photos and video were both wonderful. (And I'm really sorry I missed your birthday, Daish...)

I miss you guys!

Kim Hodges said...

John Tesh is the best!