Our Mission Statement

As a family of servants of God, we seek to Glorify Him by offering our lives as living sacrifices, being intentional about engaging people with Christ and the Gospel, and using the talents and training He has given us through grace to proclaim the Gospel of Grace to those near and far.

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

7 Monthabirthday



Once again, JR and I couldn't decide which picture best represented the 7th monthabirthday of Gideon. So, you can pick. To vote you can text your vote to... (wait, we don't have a deal with Cingular)...
I will post a slideshow of the Christmas happenings after my parents leave and my birthday (tomorrow).
We hope that all of you are having a great time and enjoying the friends and family you are able to be with.
-Daisha

3 comments:

Anne said...

love Raisin's smile in number 2... it has my vote

Brett, April, Caden, Corban & Eden said...

my favorite is the big toothless smile! but i'm with you, the others are cute too. ;) don't forget to return to this post at christmas next year - you'll be amazed (i know i was with caden).
--april

Hannah said...

Well I can't see #1, but I love #2 (as apparently the rest of our panel of judges do).

Hope you had a good bday night out!

I'm seeing Light in the Piazza tonight (Jan. 3) at the Kennedy Center.