Our Mission Statement

As a family of servants of God, we seek to Glorify Him by offering our lives as living sacrifices, being intentional about engaging people with Christ and the Gospel, and using the talents and training He has given us through grace to proclaim the Gospel of Grace to those near and far.

Friday, September 22, 2006

If this Blogger hath offended...Think but this, and all is mended

I apologize if there was too much info in the last post. (I tried to warn you.) But doesn't the process of how God creates life facinate you too?

So, in an effort to push the last post farther down the page, I'm posting again.

Since last Friday, when I posted about Gideon's development, he has continued to amaze me.

His new favorite toy are his feet. Although his Eeyore is a constant friend while he is on the floor. Gideon knows the difference between holding Eeyore's hand, and grabbing one of the moving ears.

And then last night, JR was talking to Gideon while I made up a bottle. When I was finished, I walked up behind JR and Gideon saw the bottle. He took his eyes off of JR and reached for the bottle. I held the bottle while he tried to guide it to his mouth. HE KNOWS WHAT HIS BOTTLE IS AND HOW TO USE IT!!! (Isn't he brilliant?)

He continues to chew on his hands. And he's getting better about wiping his own mouth. Here are pictures. Enjoy.


Tomorrow, Meridian Woods is having a Parent's Night Out. So we are going to leave Gideon with the capable babysitters and have some good ole' JR and Daisha time. I LOVE JR and Daisha time. My husband is the person I would always choose to spend time alone with.

He is funny, weird, charming, sweet, manly... I just "lauff him". And I'm so proud of how hard his is working at his new job.

Well, my little one is calling for me.

Have a great weekend!

Daisha

4 comments:

Anne said...

Much more better!

The size of Raisin's mouth may surpass my own. I am extremely impressed!

Kelli said...

of course he's brilliant... he's a sheets!! have a great time on your date. :)

Anonymous said...

I would have worried about the post. I thought is was nice. But then that is me!!! :o) Just ask the kids!!! LOL

Love you all,
Dad/Mr.Sheets/Grandpa

Anonymous said...

Sorry I meant I would NOT have worried.......

KESSR