Our Mission Statement

As a family of servants of God, we seek to Glorify Him by offering our lives as living sacrifices, being intentional about engaging people with Christ and the Gospel, and using the talents and training He has given us through grace to proclaim the Gospel of Grace to those near and far.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Happy Conception Anniversary, Gideon!

I'm sorry if that's too much detail for some of you. But I'm going to continue. :)

One year ago today, JR and I, having just returned from our honeymoon, had no idea what God had plannned. It is strange for me to think that two microscopic contributions from us would grow into the child who, this morning, was rolling over to his side to grab his Eeyore. Or who sucked on his toes for the first time.

The whole process blows me away. God is so amazing!!

OH, and in response to a few of the comments:
Anne-- I know it's tricky to find out how to actually leave a comment. I'm working on it.
Cheryl-- The key to getting Gideon to sleep really well has something to do with a heavy frying pan... well, ok, so not really. I think he just gets the sleeping thing through genetics.
Tiffany-- You should post pics of Tater on your blog. He's your baby... show him off. ;P

--Daisha

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WAY TOO MUCH INFORMATION. I don't want to hear about the process either!

Anne said...

*GAG*

*BARF*

*in coma*

Hannah said...

Happy place. Happy place. Happy place. Happy place. Happy place. Happy place. Happy place. Happy place. Happy place. Happy place. Happy place. Happy place. Happy place. Happy place. Happy place.