Our Mission Statement

As a family of servants of God, we seek to Glorify Him by offering our lives as living sacrifices, being intentional about engaging people with Christ and the Gospel, and using the talents and training He has given us through grace to proclaim the Gospel of Grace to those near and far.

Monday, August 21, 2006

I can't believe I haven't posted these yet...

These pictures were taken before my parents came to visit. I thought that I'd posted them, but apparently I hadn't.
I think that this is the way we're going to have to capture Gideon's smiles. (I was behind JR and Gideon didn't even know I was there.) Whenever JR or I try to get him to smile when WE have the camera, he gets enraptured with it and forgets to smile. (a little technophile in the making)
So enjoy the smiles that I enjoy every day.
--Daisha
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kim Hodges said...

Too cute! His little face is filling out--I love baby cheeks!

Kelli said...

very cute!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Baby!!!!

G'ma