Our Mission Statement

As a family of servants of God, we seek to Glorify Him by offering our lives as living sacrifices, being intentional about engaging people with Christ and the Gospel, and using the talents and training He has given us through grace to proclaim the Gospel of Grace to those near and far.

Friday, June 9, 2006

2 Week Check-up

I took Gideon to the dr. today for his 2 week check-up. I can't believe that he'll be 2 weeks old tomorrow. Man! If the time is already flying by... he'll be graduating from college before I know it.

Anyway... he was perfect at the apt. He woke up as we were measuring him. He is now 21.25 inches long. (He was 19.75 when he was born.) His head is .25 inches bigger. And he's hovering around his birth weight. (we're going in for a weight check next week)

While Dr. Howell was asking me questions, Gideon just looked around the room and smiled at me. And then when Dr. Howell was checking him out, he just relaxed and let her do whatever she needed to do. He was calm and alert. In fact, Dr. Howell was very impressed with Gideon's strength, neck control, alertness, and smile-y-ness.

I couldn't have been prouder of my baby boy.

--Daisha

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Congratulations! Beautiful, healthy, AND strong? What a kid! I'm so happy for you guys and I can't wait to see more pictures. (Any with the grandparents?) Gideon is absolutely precious. Thanks for the updates.