Our Mission Statement

As a family of servants of God, we seek to Glorify Him by offering our lives as living sacrifices, being intentional about engaging people with Christ and the Gospel, and using the talents and training He has given us through grace to proclaim the Gospel of Grace to those near and far.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Just back from the Dr.

So I still have high-blood pressure. In fact, it's going up instead of coming down. Pretty much, the apt. went like last week. They took more blood for another blood test. If anything's wrong with my liver or kidneys they will call tonight.

The only difference this week was that I had an actual examination. According to the dr., I am 75% effaced. (for those of you who want to know what this is... google it. For the rest of you... live in blissful ignorance)

I have another apt. scheduled for this Friday. (hopefully I won't have to miss X-Men III)

Daisha

No comments: