Our Mission Statement

As a family of servants of God, we seek to Glorify Him by offering our lives as living sacrifices, being intentional about engaging people with Christ and the Gospel, and using the talents and training He has given us through grace to proclaim the Gospel of Grace to those near and far.

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

I can't believe I forgot...

July 6th I surprised Gideon with Angry Bird temporary tattoos.  The whole family got in on the fun.  JR has 3 blue birds on his chest, I have the "backwards" green bird on my foot... and here are the kids showing off their "tats".
(this is a sign of good parenting, right? ;P)  
(I didn't tell them how to pose either... this is ALL THEM!)

G chose each tattoo for the creation of his:
And for Naomi's we utilized her belly-button as the counter-balance for the pig.
We all got good laughs out of this. :)

Fun times...
~Daisha

No comments: