Our Mission Statement

As a family of servants of God, we seek to Glorify Him by offering our lives as living sacrifices, being intentional about engaging people with Christ and the Gospel, and using the talents and training He has given us through grace to proclaim the Gospel of Grace to those near and far.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Photo Viewing

Today I got to see more than just the preview of the kid's professional photo shoot.

I had a $50 credit going in and I knew I didn't want to go much over that. It was hard, but I stayed firm. Less than $5 left me this morning due to the pictures. However, JR and I just looked at all the pics together, and we marked 4 more that we'd like. (an additional $80) :)

If you would like to see all 59 proofs, I'll provide the link here, but for the password, you will have to e-mail me. :)

Daisha

No comments: