Our Mission Statement

As a family of servants of God, we seek to Glorify Him by offering our lives as living sacrifices, being intentional about engaging people with Christ and the Gospel, and using the talents and training He has given us through grace to proclaim the Gospel of Grace to those near and far.

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Simon Brent B-- is here! (well... Germany)


Name: Simon Brent B--
Date of Birth: 16 October 2008
Time of Birth: 20"41 Berlin Time
Weight: 3740 gm (8.25 pounds)
Length: 52 cm (20.47 inches)

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Congratulations! And please e-mail Kelli my congratulations, too. I can't access her blog now that it's gone private.

April said...

Congrats on the adorable nephew, Daisha! :)

Kelli said...

tiffany - email me and i'll send you an invite to my blog :)

thanks for the shout-out! :)

Deborah said...

I keep forgetting about your connection with them!! (You know, my Fairfax days and all...)

Congrats on your new nephew!

It was great seeing you Thursday and meeting those sweet babies. They are even cuter in person, if that's possible!