Our Mission Statement

As a family of servants of God, we seek to Glorify Him by offering our lives as living sacrifices, being intentional about engaging people with Christ and the Gospel, and using the talents and training He has given us through grace to proclaim the Gospel of Grace to those near and far.

Monday, October 13, 2008

I gave in...

I finally set up a Facebook account.

I'm not going to spend much time on it (yeah, right, you think).

So... if you blogstalk me, and I have no idea what's going on in your life (cuz, let's face it... I'm really out of touch with most of you), please add me as a friend so I can start taking a reciprocal interest in you and yours.

-Daisha

2 comments:

Carris Family said...

I can't believe you caved :) I have been holding out...I imagine it won't be long until I join the rest of the world on facebook. Up until now I have been able to hack into Rob's every now and again, and devote my time to the blog. Good luck!! Molly

Anonymous said...

I'm on facebook, but I only log on about twice a year. If you want to keep up and see pictures of my boys, check my blog (click on my name) Always enjoy your updates!