Our Mission Statement

As a family of servants of God, we seek to Glorify Him by offering our lives as living sacrifices, being intentional about engaging people with Christ and the Gospel, and using the talents and training He has given us through grace to proclaim the Gospel of Grace to those near and far.

Monday, April 21, 2008

Monday Weigh-In

So I missed last week due to being in Orlando.

I've really slacked the past 2 weeks. And it shows by that fact that I've gained back 2 pounds. :(

So, with renewed zeal?, enthusiasm?, vigor?... um, well, with renewed commitment, I logged into SparkPeople this morning.

I keep acting as if the 30 lbs. I want to lose is just going to come off with wishing. And it's harder to stay motivated now that I can fit back into the jeans I worked hard to get into before G's first Birthday. (which I was already pregnant by, btw)

I guess I've lost the baby weight from Naomi, and now I have the 15 lbs. to lose from Gideon's birth, and 15 lbs. to lose from being over-weight in the first place.

I'm back on the band-wagon and even though I find it a pain to record everything on line, apparently, that's what I need to be doing.

It begins again...

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

You look great and you're going to look even better as the pounds come off. Isn't it exciting to see those numbers go down when you step on the scale? Let that be your motivation! You are in your old jeans; now enjoy how great that feeling is by working towards your next skinny goal. I know yo can do this!

Deborah said...

I think you look great too. As long as you focus on becoming a more healthful person and not about your size or weight, you'll lose the weight so much faster. I admire you for letting people hold you accountable by being so transparent on your blog.

April said...

How was Orlando? Were you there for fun or work? Just curious!

Hannah said...

I gained back 1.8 lbs this week. It's gonna happen. Don't let it get you down.

Here's some additional motivation: How fun is it NOT going to be in Atlanta if you don't need to buy new clothes? I'm not buying plane tickets to NOT spend your money. It's my chance at some small revenge for all my money you've spent. ;)

I'm so proud of you for doing this!