Our Mission Statement

As a family of servants of God, we seek to Glorify Him by offering our lives as living sacrifices, being intentional about engaging people with Christ and the Gospel, and using the talents and training He has given us through grace to proclaim the Gospel of Grace to those near and far.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Worth a Shot

So I've been in varying amounts of pain all week. Either I sit down and let my kidneys get kicked to the bleeding point, or I stand up and all of Naomi's weight pushes against my c-section scar.

This morning I decided to call my drs. office and see if I could talk someone into letting me have a c-section BEFORE Monday.

It's hard to take care of a busy 20 mon. old when you are in constant pain of some fashion.

At 2:00 I go in and see another dr. (not Dr. Dixon). This one is a woman. I'm hoping that she was pregnant at some point and will be sympathetic. The nurse I talked to certainly was.

It may all depend on if they have room at the hospital and in the surgery schedule.

But I figure, it's worth a shot. (and maybe I can even use my theatre degree to my advantage) :)

Daisha

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

I'm praying for you!!!!

Deborah said...

Oh, I'm so glad she's coming soon. I must say that I've never heard of a baby bruising her mother's insides. This child is destined for special things, I guess.

Kim Hodges said...

Yes, definitely worth a shot. How soon will you know? I'll stay tuned!

Nicole said...

Here's hoping you either have her soon or get a reprieve from the pain until Monday. And Monday really isn't too far away! You can do it!