Our Mission Statement

As a family of servants of God, we seek to Glorify Him by offering our lives as living sacrifices, being intentional about engaging people with Christ and the Gospel, and using the talents and training He has given us through grace to proclaim the Gospel of Grace to those near and far.

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Sneak-Peek


Well, I doubt that the sneak-peek we get of New'by today (at 4pm) will be this clear. But this is a photo of a baby at 16 weeks.

We are hoping and praying that New'by will be active and immodest so that our view will tell us how to go about giving this child a real name instead of a contraction. :)

I'll post when I get the new pics. (even if they don't tell us everything we want to know.)
-Daisha

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Glad things are still going well with the pregnancy. Hope your child is an immodest one!

Jill said...

I'm hoping for a little girl :)!

Anne said...

i'll be the first to proclaim that life is a miralce but there are some parts of it I just don't need to see. That picture belongs on my list of parts that i don't need to see. You should start posting something akin to spoiler warnings!!