Our Mission Statement

As a family of servants of God, we seek to Glorify Him by offering our lives as living sacrifices, being intentional about engaging people with Christ and the Gospel, and using the talents and training He has given us through grace to proclaim the Gospel of Grace to those near and far.

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

One Year Check-up


Height: 30.5 in. (70%)


Weight: 22 lbs. 9 oz. (48%)

Head: 46.4 cm. (50%)

These pictures were taken yesterday. He looked like such a little boy intead of a baby.

His new little game is that he will startd fake laughing, cut his eyes over to me or JR, and try to get us to laugh with him. He's so cute. And he knows he's being funny.

Gideon continues to amaze us with his verbal progress. He attempts "thank you", "dog", "duck", "up", "down", "Daddy"... (still no interest in saying "Momma"). And of course, he is the king of saying "All done."

In fact, he said "all done" in front of our doctor today and the doctor was taken aback by how clearly he says it.

We are so proud of Gideon. God has blessed us with a delightful son, who we love dearly.

We are praying that the baby (I've got to come up with a cute name to refer to this child. If you have suggestions, please leave them in the comment section.) is as well-tempered and behaved as Gideon.

--Daisha
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought you were going to call the wee one, "pillowcase". :)

Deborah said...

My, my, he is a cutie-patootie! I looked at his stats in amazement. I realize my Caleb was/is quite the chunk. Caleb weighed 23 pounds at his...6 month check-up!

Gideon looks like he's all-boy, and I'm sure that makes his daddy happy.

Congrats on #2!

Anne said...

Well... since you already have a Raisin, I vote for calling the baby Prune!

Kim Hodges said...

Kreg's nickname in the womb was "spud". I've always liked that one. :) Gideon's one-yr pics are just perfect!