Our Mission Statement

As a family of servants of God, we seek to Glorify Him by offering our lives as living sacrifices, being intentional about engaging people with Christ and the Gospel, and using the talents and training He has given us through grace to proclaim the Gospel of Grace to those near and far.

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Hail to Thee, Beloved Harding...

I was made aware of this by the Christian Chronicle that JR and I read and talked through during dinner tonight. The video quality isn't great, but...

(and I always thought that the only place you COULD dance at HU was the stage...umm... Spring Sing comes to mind)

4 comments:

Anne said...

you heathens(!)

i find the fact this whole thing amusing

Megan said...

Umm, I believe that choreography is allowed but dancing is sinful--how could they!:) I am so glad that you posted this Daisha. Collin Bills had told me about it and said that it was a huge deal and made it on to "You Tube." Greg and I laughed out loud. By the way, it is amazing how you come across blogs when you start clicking on people's comments. Yours is probably the fanciest I have ever seen. See you in a few weeks!

Timothy said...

isn't that insane? and what's even more crazy is that i first heard about this from larry and NON of my friends at harding. the guy who posted the youtube video with the most hits is the wonderful SA prez. that is even more funny. if u hear of what happens to the first students, let me know. they're obviously in trouble, cuz they're on film.

Kim Hodges said...

I'm waiting for the Seminole Stomp to go up on You Tube!