Our Mission Statement

As a family of servants of God, we seek to Glorify Him by offering our lives as living sacrifices, being intentional about engaging people with Christ and the Gospel, and using the talents and training He has given us through grace to proclaim the Gospel of Grace to those near and far.

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Happy Father's Day, JR

Sunday, June 18, 2006: JR's first father's day...

JR is a wonderful father. He loves Gideon SO much. He will keep him entertained with "Rocketship" and watching different sporting events.

When I need a break, JR sends me to bed and takes the baby shift. (which includes diaper duty)

I look forward to all the moments that I will "catch" Gideon and JR getting to know each other better and grow close as father and son.

Happy Father's day, JR. I wouldn't want anyone else to be the father of my child.

We both love you and are proud of you.

I wanted to make you something, but with our computer on the fritz and our printer being wacky, all I could do was send the pictures to a site. AND I'm not getting this to link right. So copy and paste what's below into the address bar. (unless you're JR, and then it's bookmarked for you)

file:///C:/DOCUME~1/Daisha/MYDOCU~1/PICASA~1/FATHER~1/INDEX~1.HTM

-Daisha and Gideon

No comments: