Our Mission Statement

As a family of servants of God, we seek to Glorify Him by offering our lives as living sacrifices, being intentional about engaging people with Christ and the Gospel, and using the talents and training He has given us through grace to proclaim the Gospel of Grace to those near and far.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

24 week check up

Ok, ok, people... did I NOT say that what I pulled from the web-site was just that... pulled from the web-site. I realize that it called the baby a "she"... I cut and pasted. :)

Anyway, yesterday was my 24 week check up. I finally got to meet the 3rd doctor in the practice. And Gideon's heartbeat was stronger than ever. It's always reassuring to hear that you and your baby are right on track.

Just thought you might like and up-date.

Daisha

No comments: