Our Mission Statement

As a family of servants of God, we seek to Glorify Him by offering our lives as living sacrifices, being intentional about engaging people with Christ and the Gospel, and using the talents and training He has given us through grace to proclaim the Gospel of Grace to those near and far.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Like Father, Like Son

So while we were composing our post the other day, JR was looking at Gideon's profile. And he asked who our son looked like. I found this picture of JR from when he was playing at the beach. Let me know what you think, but I am pretty sure that Gideon is going to look a LOT like his daddy. (which is great with me!)



These pictures lead me to believe that it is likely that I will have a son that looks a lot like this...

No comments: